EQUITY® VIP is a unique, five-way insecticide/fungicide seed treatment for soybeans. A broad, multi-function combination of fungicide components, including a new SDHI class active ingredient ( ), offers unmatched fortification against a range of early season soybean diseases. The proven insecticide in EQUITY VIP performs well on many early season insects, including aphids and thrips.
- EQUITY VIP contains Vibrance® from Syngenta, a widely promoted SDHI-class fungicide. Click here to learn about Vibrance and get a CEU credit!
- Low use rate for drier seed and better handling
- Promotes better emergence, faster speed to canopy, stress tolerance, nutrient uptake, improved vigor and higher yield potential
- Creates healthier, more robust root systems that produce soybeans with better yield performance and stability
FIVE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Sedaxane (Vibrance®): active against seed decay, seedling blight and damping-off caused by Rhizoctonia species
- Mefenoxam: active against Pythium, Phytophthora and systemic downy mildew
- Thiabendazole: protection against phomopsis spp. and suppression of Sclerotinia
- Fludioxinil: active against Fusarium and Rhizoctonia, and suppresses seed-borne Sclerotinia and Phomopsis species
- Thiamethoxam: systemic protection against listed early season insects
VIBRANCE® is a registered trademark of Syngenta Participations.