FLAME SPRAY ADJUVANT is a unique blend of wetting agents, ammonium sulfate and penetrators in an easy-to-mix and stable formulation. This combination will reduce surface tension, reduce hard water antagonism and provide superior penetration even in tough conditions.
- Wetting agents will reduce droplet bounce, aid in droplet retention and reduce surface tension
- Ammonium sulfate will protect from deactivation due to hard water
- Increased penetration allows for an increased level of pesticide into the leaf surface for optimum performance
- Ammonium ions stimulate pesticide uptake for increased performance
- Neutral pH allows for cross-utility amongst chemistries