INVERTID™ 2F is a Leci-Tech® enhanced methoxyfenozide that controls a broad range of Lepidoptera larvae while not disrupting beneficial insects and pollinators.
- Unique group 18 mode of action mimics the molting hormone in Lepidopteras causing a premature molt which results in a quick halt of feeding
- Excellent addition to any IPM program which helps fight pyrethroid resistance while allowing beneficial insects and pollinators to go unimpeded
- Enhanced with Leci-Tech® technology allowing for better coverage and leaf absorption
- Can be used on a broad range of crops: Tree Nuts, Citrus, Vegetables, Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, Peanuts and many other crops
- Adjuvant Recommendations: LI 700® and Vader®