PHASE II is a high performance proprietary formula that contains UAN solution to improve uptake, spreading and coverage of a non-ionic surfactant with the penetration of a methylated seed oil.
PHASE II is currently not registered for sale or use in California.
- Methylated seed and crop oil performance with non-ionic adjuvant use rates
- Rapidly spreads across and penetrates the plant tissue carrying sensitive pesticides into the plant cuticle protecting them from UV breakdown
- Can be used when N basic blends or MSOs are recommended
- Maximizes coverage and penetration for quick, complete control
- Can be used with a variety of insecticides, herbicides and fungicides